Model N Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
Model N, Inc., a provider of revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,740,000 shares of its common stock, including 6,000,000 shares from the company and 740,000 shares from a selling stockholder, at a price to the public of $15.50 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on March 20, 2013, under the symbol "MODN." In addition, the company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,011,000 additional shares of common stock.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint bookrunning managers for the offering, and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Pacific Crest Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Phone: (866) 803-9204; or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, Attention: Prospectus Department, by calling (800) 503-4611, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV