143-year-old American Company Says U.S. Government Shouldn't Disappoint Our Nation's Children
SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- California-based Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops, America's first throat drops and trusted by American families since 1870, is offering to sponsor the 135th White House Easter Egg Roll, which is in danger of cancellation due to budget cuts. The event, open to children up to age 13 and their families, is scheduled for Monday, April 1, 2013.
"It's sad that the wealthiest nation in the world is canceling the White House Easter egg hunt. America owes its high standard of living to the free enterprise system, and Pine Brothers is proud to be able to step in and sponsor this tradition in the name of American small business," said former teacher Victoria Knight-McDowell, CEO of Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops.
The 135 th White House Easter Egg Roll would feature live music, sports, cooking stations, storytelling and, of course, Easter egg rolling on the South Lawn. "I have three young sons and I know they would be disappointed if they were in the shoes of those kids who had been invited to participate in the White House event," Knight-McDowell added.First launched in historic Philadelphia, delicious Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops had been on the market for seven years when President Rutherford B. Hayes welcomed America's children to participate in the first White House Easter Egg Roll. Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops are popular during winter and spring months for their naturally soothing qualities. For more information about Pine Brothers, visit www.PineBrothers.com. Media Note: For more information or to arrange an interview, contact Peggy Davies at Media Relations, Inc. at 612-798-7212 or cell: 952-201-7079.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV