Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 New York Auto Summit Conference to be held in New York on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. The webcasted presentation is scheduled to start at 1:30 pm Eastern and run for 35 minutes. Tenneco’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gregg Sherrill, will present a general overview of the company and provide information regarding matters impacting the company’s outlook.
The live webcast can be accessed by going to the “Financial/Investors” portion of its web site at www.tenneco.com. A copy of the slides also will be available under the “Events & Presentations” tab in this section of the web site. A replay of the webcast will be available through April 26, 2013.
Tenneco is a $7.4 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of clean air and ride performance products and systems for automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco’s principal brand names are Monroe®, Walker®, XNOx™ and Clevite®Elastomer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV