4. TYPES OF LEV AND REGULATIONS 4.1. What is an electric bicycle? 4.1.1. Pedelec 4.1.2. Power on Demand bikes and other categories 4.1.3. Electric vehicles for disabled and others 4.1.4. Power restriction 4.1.5. Notable regulations 4.2. Universal Technical Terms for Ebikes5. MOBILITY FOR THE DISABLED - THE SECTOR WITH THE MOST COMPELLING AND ENDURING NEED 5.1. The demographic time-bomb 5.1.1. Ageing population and the dependent elderly 5.1.2. Laws make mobility easier 5.2. Types of mobility vehicle 5.2.1. Growth by new market segments 5.2.2. Interchina Industry Group China 5.3. Market drivers 5.3.1. Geographical distribution 5.3.2. Needs creating new segments 5.3.3. What is driving regional differences? 5.3.4. Zhejiang R&P Industry China 5.3.5. Pride Mobility, USA 5.4. Listing of manufacturers 5.5. Market forecasts 2012-2022 5.5.1. Growth by creating new markets
Light Electric Vehicles 2012-2022: Forecasts, Players, Opportunities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.