To create City National Book2Bank, City National partnered with MineralTree ® Inc., a Cambridge, Mass., firm that delivers online payment solutions to the financial services industry.
"City National Bank is always looking for new ways to make banking easier, especially for small businesses," said BC Krishna, founder and CEO of MineralTree. ®Inc. "We're pleased to partner with City National in this effort."
To learn more about City National Bank's Book2Bank click here: https://www.cnb.com/banking/treasury-cash-management/small-business/manage-payables/book-2-bank.asp
About City NationalCity National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $28.6 billion in total assets, and provides banking, investment and trust services through 78 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville and Atlanta. The company and its investment affiliates manage or administer $56.7 billion in client investment assets, including $38.2 billion under direct management. For more information about City National, visit the company's website at cnb.com. About MineralTree ® Inc. Based in Cambridge, Mass., MineralTree delivers secure, online payments solutions to banks that are specifically designed to meet the needs of their small and medium business customers. The solution provides a simple, streamlined approach that brings new efficiency, security, and convenience to payments and cash management processes while helping to enhance the bank's customer relationships.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Debora Vrana, City National Bank, 213.673.7631 Debora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV