LOS ANGELES, March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank now offers City National Book2Bank, a new online and mobile business banking solution that connects with accounting systems like QuickBooks ® to automate and simplify payment activities. This new solution allows a business owner to more easily manage invoices, generate electronic payments and streamline the payment approval process.
"City National is deeply committed to helping our business clients succeed and to offering solutions that help them reach their goals," said James Daley, executive vice president and manager of Treasury Services for City National Bank. "City National Book2Bank streamlines and secures the payment process, improves controls and gives our clients the simple, intuitive experience they expect."
The system is designed to solve a financial challenge for small and mid-size businesses. Many of these firms find the majority of online business payment systems either too small and geared for individual consumers, or too complex and geared for large corporations that process as many as 500 payments a month. City National Book2Bank synchronizes automatically with QuickBooks ®, simplifying payment processes and eliminating the need to enter information more than once.Key benefits of City National Book2Bank include:
- Integrated Payments – Clients can choose from electronic payments or automated check processing fulfilled by City National.
- Mobility – Clients can review and approve payments on a PC or iPad.
- Enhanced Security – Locked down architecture and available segregation of duties virtually eliminates the risk of online fraud.
- Streamlined Record Keeping – Clients can link and store invoices and supporting documents for easy retrieval and review.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts