FREDERIKSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Residential Corporation ("Residential" or the "Company") (NYSE:RESI) announced today that its Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at 9:00 a.m. Atlantic Standard Time on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at the offices of Altisource Asset Management Corporation, 402 Strand Street, Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands 00840-3531. Stockholders of record as of March 28, 2013 will be entitled to vote in person or by proxy at the meeting.
About Altisource Residential Corporation
Residential is engaged in the acquisition and ownership of single-family rental assets. Its primary sourcing strategy is to acquire these assets by purchasing sub-performing and non-performing mortgage loans. Additional information is available at www.altisourceresi.com .
CONTACT: Kenneth D. Najour Chief Financial Officer T: 561-682-8947 E: Kenneth.Najour@AltisourceAMC.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV