Pioneer Natural Resources Company (“Pioneer”) (NYSE:PXD) today announced its first quarter 2013 earnings press release is scheduled to be issued after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for Thursday, May 2, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss the first quarter results. Instructions on how to listen to the call and view the accompanying presentation are shown below.
Internet: www.pxd.comSelect “Investors” then “Earnings & Webcasts” to listen to the discussion and view the presentation.
Telephone: Dial (888) 417-8533 confirmation code: 5954966 five minutes before the call. View the presentation via Pioneer’s internet address above.A replay of the webcast will be archived on Pioneer’s website. A telephone replay will be available through May 27 by dialing (888) 203-1112, confirmation code: 5954966. Pioneer is a large independent oil and gas exploration and production company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with operations in the United States. For more information, visit Pioneer’s website at www.pxd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV