March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Andrew F. Applebee, Chairman of Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JXSB) (the "Bancorp") today announced that the Bancorp has declared a cash dividend of
$.075 per share on the Bancorp's common stock for the fiscal quarter ending
March 31, 2013. The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of
March 29, 2013, and will be paid on
April 8, 2013.
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. is a Maryland chartered stock holding company that owns 100% of Jacksonville Savings Bank. Jacksonville Savings Bank is an Illinois-chartered savings bank headquartered in Jacksonville, Illinois, whose deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
SOURCE Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV