Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL), a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure, today announced that 2012 investor tax packages are now available on its website, www.deleklogistics.com. Unit holders may access their 2012 tax information by selecting the Tax Information link on the website.
Delek Logistics Partners, LP expects mailings to be completed by March 25, 2013. Questions regarding the 2012 Tax Reporting Package can be addressed by contacting 1-855-301-4589 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CDT Monday through Friday, or via email at DelekLogisticsK1Help@deloitte.com.
About Delek Logistic Partners, LP
Delek Logistics Partners, LP, headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, was formed by Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) to own, operate, acquire and construct crude oil and refined products logistics and marketing assets. Delek Logistics’ assets and operating results are reported in two segments:
- Pipelines and Transportation: Approximately 200 miles of transportation pipelines and a 600 mile crude oil gathering system, in addition to associated storage facilities with 1.7 million barrels of active shell capacity supporting Delek US’ El Dorado and Tyler refineries. Additionally, this segment includes the Paline pipeline, a 185 mile crude oil pipeline from Longview to Nederland, Texas.
- Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling: Includes a wholesale marketing business in Texas and light product terminals, located in Abilene, Big Sandy and San Angelo, Texas, and in Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV