WILMINGTON, Ohio, March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.30 per share payable April 22, 2013 to shareholders of record March 29, 2013. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and the dividend declared in March 2012. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "As a community bank, we understand the importance of this dividend to those invested in us. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at our April Annual Meeting."
NB&T Financial had, as of December 31, 2012, total assets of $651 million, cash management accounts totaling $28 million, trust and brokerage assets with a market value of $290 million, and loans serviced for other of $48 million resulting in a total of $1.02 billion in assets under management, and currently operates 22 full service offices in six southwestern Ohio counties.
CONTACT: Craig Fortin NB&T Financial Group, Inc. 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV