ESB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ESBF) announced that at its Board of Directors meeting today, March 19, 2013, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.10 on the Common Stock of ESB Financial Corporation payable on April 25, 2013 to the stockholders of record at the close of business on March 29, 2013.
In announcing the scheduled cash dividend, Charlotte A. Zuschlag, President and Chief Executive Officer, noted the Company's results of operations for the year ended December 31, 2012. The Company recognized earnings of $1.03 per diluted share on net income of $14.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2012. This announcement reflects the Company’s policy of declaring a regular quarterly cash dividend. This quarterly cash dividend equates to an annual cash dividend of $.40 per share.
ESB Financial Corporation is the parent Holding Company of ESB Bank, and offers a wide variety of financial products and services through 23 offices in the contiguous counties of Allegheny, Lawrence, Beaver and Butler in Pennsylvania. The common stock of the Company is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol "ESBF".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV