PALMDALE, Calif., March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) marked the delivery of its 100 th F-35 Lightning II center fuselage to Lockheed Martin during a ceremony at its manufacturing center on March 8.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17713 and a video is available on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVx4e5QuVqI
"The F-35 team should be very proud of all its hard work in reaching this milestone," said Michelle Scarpella, vice president of the F-35 program for Northrop Grumman. "All employees, suppliers and teammates focused on executing their work, always with an eye on quality and affordability. It's the reason we're able to stand here today and say that we've delivered on schedule and on budget, and that we're operating as planned."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV