- Q4 12 diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) grew 15% to $1.34.
- Q4 12 net revenues grew to $1.406 billion versus $1.268 billion in Q4 11 with comparable brand revenue growth of 4.0%.
- FY 12 was a 53-week year. This additional week in Q4 12 contributed approximately $70 million in net revenues and an estimated $0.07 benefit to EPS.
- FY 12 EPS grew 14% to $2.54. Excluding unusual business events, non-GAAP EPS increased 15% to $2.58.
- FY 12 net revenues grew to $4.043 billion versus $3.721 billion in FY 11 with comparable brand revenue growth of 6.1%.
- Authorized a new three-year $750 million stock repurchase program.
- Increased quarterly dividend 41% to $0.31.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2012 Results Diluted EPS Increases 15% To $1.34 In Fourth Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts