FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America's largest automotive retailer, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Thursday, April 18, 2013. Mike Jackson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mike Maroone, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Mike Short, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss these results and other information regarding the Company during a conference call and audio webcast that same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call may be accessed by telephone at 888-769-8515 (password: AutoNation) or on AutoNation's investor relations website at investors.autonation.com under "Events & Presentations." The webcast will also be available on our website following the call. A playback of the conference call will be available after 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 18, 2013, through April 25, 2013, by calling 866-418-8387 (password 75300).
About AutoNation, Inc.AutoNation is transforming the automotive retail industry through bold leadership. We deliver a superior automotive retail experience through our customer-focused sales and service processes. Owning and operating 265 new vehicle franchises, which sell 32 brands across 15 states, AutoNation is America's largest automotive retailer, with state-of-the-art operations and the ability to leverage economies of scale that benefit the customer. As an indication of our leadership position in our industry, AutoNation is a component of the S&P 500 Index. AutoNation is driven to be the best-run, most profitable automotive retailer. Follow us at www.facebook.com/autonation and www.twitter.com/autonation. For additional information about AutoNation, please visit investors.autonation.com or www.autonation.com. SOURCE AutoNation, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV