CHICAGO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) will report financial and operational results for the first quarter 2013 after the close of business on Monday, April 29, 2013 and host a conference call for investors and other interested parties at 8:00 a.m. CST ( 9:00 a.m. EST) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. The information to be discussed during the call will be contained in the earnings release and supplemental financial package which will be available in the Investors section of the company's website at www.ggp.com after its release.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the Internet. Interested parties can access the call by dialing 877.845.1018 (international 707.287.9345). A live webcast of the conference call will be available in listen-only mode in the Investors section at www.ggp.com. Interested parties should access the conference call or website 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call in order to register.
For those unable to listen to the call live, a replay will be available for approximately two weeks after the conference call event. To access the replay, dial 855.859.2056 (international 404.537.3406) conference ID: 25970010.
ABOUT GGP General Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused exclusively on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping high-quality retail properties throughout the United States and Brazil. GGP's portfolio is comprised of 125 regional malls in the United States and 18 malls in Brazil comprising approximately 134 million square feet. GGP is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP.SOURCE General Growth Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV