- Diluted earnings per share were $0.13 on a GAAP-basis, and $0.35 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Operating income was $98.2 million and net income was $65.1 million on a GAAP basis. Operating income was $240.7 million and net income was $177.9 million on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash flow from operations was $322.0 million.
- Deferred revenue grew by $80.5 million to a record $700.0 million.
- Adobe ended Q1 with 479 thousand paid Creative Cloud members, an increase of 153 thousand when compared to the number of members as of the end of Q4 fiscal year 2012.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud achieved quarterly revenue of $215.4 million, which represents 20 percent year-over-year growth.
Adobe Reports Strong Q1 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.