UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock for the first quarter of 2013 in the amount of $0.235 per share, payable in cash, on April 30, 2013 to UDR common stock shareholders of record as of April 9, 2013. The April 30 th dividend will be the 162 nd consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the Company on its common stock.
As previously announced in February, the Company’s annualized and declared dividend of $0.94 per share for 2013 represents a 7% increase over the annualized and declared dividend of $0.88 per share in 2012.
UDR also announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its Series E Preferred Stock for the first quarter of 2013 in the amount of $0.3322 per share. The preferred dividend is payable on April 30, 2013 to Series E preferred stock shareholders of record as of April 9, 2013.
About UDR, Inc.UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), an S&P 400 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S. markets. As of December 31, 2012, UDR owned or had an ownership position in 54,195 apartment homes including 3,066 homes under development. For 40 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best standard of service to residents and the highest quality experience for associates. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.udr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV