Investor Alert: Former Attorney General Of Louisiana And Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigate Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. Following Announcement Of Material Weakness In Financial Controls And Warning Of Possible Restatement
Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC announce that KSF has commenced an investigation into Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR).
Shares of Harvest Natural Resources declined over 33%, after the company reported a “material weakness” in accounting that will require revision and possible restatement of results for 2010, 2011, and 2012. Harvest also reported that it will delay filing its 2012 annual report.
KSF’s investigation is focusing on whether Harvest Natural Resources and/or its officers and directors violated state or federal securities laws.
If you have information that would assist KSF in its investigation, or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900.About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is a law firm focused on securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation with offices in New York and Louisiana. KSF's lawyers have significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders. To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV