Clockwork Announces Insight LCM™
AUSTIN, Texas, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clockwork, a global leader in predictive analytics for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, today released Insight LCM™, the industry's first predictive analytics platform that provides visibility to asset use, critical component planning and maintenance work load analysis. Insight LCM produces comprehensive analytics, faster, allowing customers to maximize asset availability, minimize downtime risk, increase profitability and reduce overall life cycle maintenance costs.
Insight LCM provides asset managers with a single platform to view and manage capital-intensive assets. This big data platform sources, collects, cleans, corrects, completes and categorizes critical asset performance data, uses predictive analytics to optimize parts ordering and maintenance scheduling and provides reporting on asset performance, uptime, utilization and ROI. In addition, Insight LCM simplifies the data management process and ensures maintenance strategies are always up to date; giving customers the ability to complete sensitivity analysis of various operating scenarios to determine optimal asset availability, utilization, and cost.
"The EAM marketplace is evolving - customers face uncertainty in asset utilization and other operational factors as markets change. As a result, they need constantly updated, accurate data to determine the best operating approach, as well as, the power to perform what-if analysis to foresee impacts on all assets and support systems," explained Joe Berti, CEO of Clockwork. "Insight LCM is the first industry solution that addresses the life cycle of an asset at the part and subsystem level while providing accurate details on what parts are needed, when maintenance should be performed and how to achieve the highest asset ROI possible. Historically, Clockwork has improved asset availability while saving our customers millions, and in certain cases, billions of dollars. Insight LCM will build on this tradition."The benefits of Insight LCM include:
- Instantaneous scenario analysis to determine optimal asset availability, utilization and cost
- Detailed predictions based on future big-data generated with cutting edge analytics
- Current view analysis of required inventory and maintenance actions as well as simplified execution through existing ERP and CMMS investments
- A data management model that collects detailed operating data as it becomes available
- Robust EAM business analytics suite
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts