Plato BioPharma Presenting Preclinical Capabilities At PKPD Summit Boston
WESTMINSTER, Colo., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Plato BioPharma, Inc. (PBI) will be presenting their integrated pharmacology capabilities at the "PKPD Summit Boston" in Boston, Massachusetts on March 20, 2013. The presentation will overview PBI's integrated pharmacology approach. The presentation will be delivered by Drs. Glenn J. Smits, PhD and Craig F. Plato, PhD, President of Plato BioPharma, Inc.
"Clients trust PBI to deliver complex preclinical proof of concept studies due to our extensive industry experience in disease modeling and discovery pharmacology. We're participating in the PKPD Summit to detail our broader capabilities and expertise in drug discovery. We appreciate the challenges of translating preclinical work, and believe PBI is well-positioned to address these challenges and provide disease-relevant PK and PD approaches. We strive to bring a more creative and partnering approach to the preclinical paradigm to deliver the highest quality science while decreasing the time for enabling decisions thus minimizing cost," said Dr. Plato.
Founded in 2009, Plato BioPharma, Inc. is a leading preclinical contract research organization (CRO). The company offers expert drug discovery and development capabilities in cardiovascular, renal, pulmonary, and hepatic disease therapeutic areas. PBI provides an integrated research platform from the in-life phase through clinical chemistry, biomarker and histological analyses. The company specializes in custom study design and execution of engagements ranging from pharmacokinetics through disease model development and proof-of-concept evaluation. PBI is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV