A Young Global Leader (YGL) has a recognized record of extraordinary achievement, a proven track record of substantial leadership experience as well as a clear indication of playing a substantial leadership role for the rest of his or her career; has demonstrated a commitment to serve society at large through exceptional contributions; and has an impeccable record in the public eye and good standing in his or her community, as well as showing great self-awareness, a desire for learning and a global perspective. Already successful and accomplished in their own fields, the YGLs co-create a community of insight and action that is truly committed to improving the state of the world.
Slicklein says, "I am both humbled and honored to be included in this diverse and impressive community of leaders that have a collective and tremendous commitment to creating a better world. I fully embrace the opportunity to become partners with many of my fellow Young Global Leaders as we help build the society of the twenty-first century."
To learn about the Young Global Leaders selection and nomination process, click here: http://www.weforum.org/community/forum-young-global-leaders.
See the full list of honorees here: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/YGL13/WEF_YGL13_Honourees.pdfWatch the Young Global Leaders Class of 2013 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtW1uqTpV94 About OgilvyEarth OgilvyEarth is a global sustainability practice that helps brands harness the power of sustainability through innovative business thinking, strategic planning and communications. OgilvyEarth works with visionary companies that are looking to make sustainability a growth driver for both their business and the communities they serve. OgilvyEarth is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world's largest communications services groups. For more information, please visit www.ogilvyearth.com SOURCE OgilvyEarth
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV