LOS ANGELES, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucky, the magazine about shopping and style, announced today the 2 nd annual FABB West. The two-day event, taking place April 4 th and 5 th, 2013 at the Beverly Hills SLS Hotel, will once again bring the top influencers in fashion, beauty, technology and entertainment together. Day one of the conference is comprised of a series of panels and keynotes featuring industry leaders who will educate the audience on how to "Take It to the Next Level." Thursday's festivities will wrap with a VIP cocktail party where bloggers will have the opportunity to mix and mingle. Day two will feature breakout sessions to provide bloggers with the tools they need to build their business.
"I am very excited to head to the west coast for our fifth installment of the Lucky FABB Conference. The group of influencers Lucky brings together at the conference are setting the trends in blogging, e-commerce and social media and are truly redefining how fashion, beauty and technology work together, " said Lucky General Manager and Senior Vice President, Gillian Gorman Round. "Additionally, it's the perfect opportunity for our advertising partners to reach such a highly sought-after audience. This event enables them to get their products in the hands of an inspiring group who have the same aesthetic as Lucky. We are thrilled to have P&G Beauty & Grooming as the presenting sponsor once again along with LeSportsac, AG Jeans, L'Occitane, Miss Me, Style Network and Tacori."
"I am thrilled to bring FABB to over 250 bloggers for our first-ever two day conference on the west coast. The group of men and women we have selected to attend FABB are ready to take their blogs to the next level and at Lucky, we are helping them do just that," said Lucky Editor in Chief, Brandon Holley. "The bloggers attending FABB are the essence of the brand and we couldn't be happier to welcome them into the Lucky FABB family. The interaction between panels, dialogue among bloggers and the viral conversation on Luckymag.com promises to be completely engaging."
Drew Barrymore, Lucky's May cover star, will deliver a keynote address in which she will discuss how she balances her busy life as a mother, actress and entrepreneur. The conference will conclude with a Q & A with Betsey Johnson and an exclusive screening of her Style Network show, "XOX Betsey Johnson."Panels and Participants Include: Your Voice, Louder
- John Jannuzzi , Digital Editor, Lucky
- Hillary Kerr , Co-Founder and Editorial Director, WhoWhatWear
- Erin Kleinberg, Co-Founder, The Coveteur
- Stephanie Mark , Co-Founder, The Coveteur
- Eva Chen , Founder, Eva Chen 212
- Elise Loehnen , Editor in Chief, Beso
- Annie Ta , Corporate Communications Manager, Pinterest
- James Nord , Co-Founder, Fohr Card
- Tina Craig , Co-Founder, Bag Snob
- Scott Allan , Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, LinkShare
- Amber Tarshis , Senior Vice President of Marketing, Guess?
- Cathy Choi , Director of Social Media Sephora
- Jamie Gersch , Senior Director Marketing, Gap North America
- Kristen Spaulding , Social Media Editor, Neiman Marcus and Cusp
- Lalena Luba, Vice President Public Relations, BCBG
- Mandana Dayani , Vice President of Marketing, Rachel Zoe
- Ara Katz , Head of Creative, Content, Communications and Celebrity, Beachmint
- Kimberly Tobman , Vice President of Public Relations and Corporate Communications, JustFab.com
- Theresa Canning Zast , Vice President of Design and Creative Director, Kate Spade Saturday
- Jessie Webster , Photographer, The Glitter Guide
- P&G Beauty
- Elle Strauss, Lucky Senior Fashion Editor
- Rachel Nguyen , That's Chic
- Raman Kia , Executive Director of Integrated Strategy, Conde Nast
- Dave Cook , Vice President of Marketing, The Find
- David Weinrot , Chief Marketing Officer, Shopzilla
- Elise Loehnen , Editor in Chief, Beso
- Tracy DiNunizo, Founder and CEO of Tradesy.com
- Heather Lipner , Founder of Uncovet
- Leora Kadisha , Founder and CEO of StyledOn
- Kyla Brennan , Founder and CEO of Helloinsights
- Andrea Chao , Advertising Director, Guess?