Canadian High Yield Bond Fund Declares Distributions
TORONTO, March 19, 2013 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of CHY Management Ltd., trustee of Advantaged Canadian High Yield Bond Fund, (the "Fund") has declared cash distributions of $0.16875 per Class A Unit and $0.185 per Class F Unit payable on April 15, 2013 to holders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013.
The Fund is an investment fund whose investment portfolio consists of a diversified portfolio of Canadian high yield fixed income securities actively managed by High Rock Capital Management Inc. The Fund's investment objectives are to preserve and enhance the Net Asset Value of the Fund and provide Unitholders with quarterly tax advantaged distributions consisting of returns of capital and capital gains.
The Class A Units of the Fund are listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol AHY.UN.
SOURCE Advantaged Canadian High Yield Bond Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV