"By creating an integrated, interactive platform, CenterPoint Energy will have more precision and insight to improve service quality levels and drive business growth," said Michael Valocchi, Vice President, Global Energy & Utilities Industry Leader for IBM Global Business Services. "Meanwhile, for it's five million metered customers, they will reap the benefits of a personalized and consistent experience – communication at a time and in a way they request."
CenterPoint selected IBM as the lead system integrator, and SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, IBM server and storage technology, as well as real-time analytics solutions.
IBM recently received the SAP®North America Partner Excellence Award 2013 as top services partner and top channel partner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV