Ideal Aerosmith Marks 75th Anniversary With Celebration That Focuses On The Future
GRAND FORKS, N.D., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 2013 is the 75th anniversary of the founding of Ideal Aerosmith, and the company is planning a year-long celebration. In addition to commemorating its past, Ideal Aerosmith's plans include events, keepsakes and activities that focus on the company's future role in avionics technology, domestic energy independence and even space travel.
Ideal Aerosmith was founded in 1938 and has been developing innovative test solutions for the aviation, defense and energy industries ever since. Widely regarded as the world's leader in motion sensing test solutions, many of the world's most important companies utilize Ideal Aerosmith technology every day. In 2012 Ideal Aerosmith was named Business Supplier of the Year by Rockwell Collins. From aviation to defense to directional drilling, companies count on Ideal Aerosmith to help their innovations take shape. Ideal Aerosmith is headquartered in Grand Forks, North Dakota, and has manufacturing and engineering facilities in East Grand Forks, Minnesota; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Menlo Park, California; and Phoenix, Arizona.
"Seventy-five years is a big accomplishment for any company, but in our eyes we are just getting started," says Greg Owens, executive vice president of Ideal Aerosmith. "We're not about to rest on our laurels. We're proud of what we've helped our customers to accomplish, and we're looking forward to 75 more years of helping them achieve even greater things."
SOURCE Ideal Aerosmith
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV