Unilever Tops List As An Institutional Investor's All-Europe Executive Team Ranking
Institutional Investor has released the results of its 2013 All-Europe Executive Team with Unilever, the Anglo-Dutch food and consumer products maker, ranked as having the top senior management of any major European company.
After Unilever, the top-rated companies are EDP Renovaveis, the Portuguese renewal energy company; ASML Holding, the Dutch maker of semiconductor equipment, Anheuser-Busch InBev, the Belgium-based brewer, and Pearson, the U.K. publishing and business information group; Allianz, the German insurer; British American Tobacco; Henkel, the German maker of household and personal care goods; Unibail-Rodamco, the French property company; Arm Holdings, the U.K. semiconductor design company, and Roche Holding, the Swiss pharmaceuticals group. Each of these companies made the list as Europe's Most Honored Companies.
The 2013 All-Europe Executive Team was based on the votes of 858 analysts from investment managers and 1,580 analysts from sell-side firms. An in-depth feature article profiling the 2013 All-Europe Executive team will be published in the April 2013 issue of Institutional Investor magazine as well as online at www.institutionalinvestor.com.For more information about this ranking, please contact Michele Luthin at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 224-3360. About Institutional Investor Now entering its fifth decade, Institutional Investor has consistently distinguished itself among the world's foremost financial publications with groundbreaking journalism and incisive writing that provides essential intelligence for a global audience. In addition, Institutional Investor offers a host of proprietary Research and rankings that serve as respected industry benchmarks. For more information visit www.institutionalinvestor.com. SOURCE Institutional Investor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV