National Federation Of The Blind Launches Vehicle Donation Program
BALTIMORE, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Federation of the Blind (NFB), the oldest and largest organization of blind people in the United States, today announced that it has partnered with Vehicles for Charity to launch a new vehicle donation program. The NFB's vehicle donation program accepts almost any vehicle, including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. All donations may be eligible for a tax donation on your federal income tax return.
Dr. Marc Maurer, president of the National Federation of the Blind, said: "We are pleased to announce this new vehicle donation program. By donating your vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind, you are helping to improve the lives of blind people across the country. Your donation will go toward our work to increase the number of blind children learning Braille, to advocate for blind and other disabled persons to receive a fair working wage, and to ensure a brighter future for all blind Americans."
To learn more about the vehicle donation program, including how to donate and answers to other frequently asked questions, please visit www.nfb.org/vehicledonations.About the National Federation of the Blind The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) is the oldest, largest, and most influential nationwide membership organization of blind people in the United States. Founded in 1940, the NFB advocates for the civil rights and equality of blind Americans, and develops innovative education, technology, and training programs to provide the blind and those who are losing vision with the tools they need to become independent and successful. We need your support. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org. SOURCE National Federation of the Blind
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV