Intact America Lauds Doctors, Medical Ethicists From 17 Countries For Telling American Academy Of Pediatrics To Stop Championing Neonatal Male Circumcision
In a response to the critique by the international physicians, published in the same issue of Pediatrics, the authors of the AAP Task Force report – which included members already on record as favoring the surgery – repeated their contention that infant circumcision is justifiable from a scientific standpoint and labeled the physicians' response as biased against circumcision. They go on to restate their position that parental consent is satisfactory for this medically unnecessary intervention.
"It is rather astonishing," Intact America's Chapin said, "that a predisposition to the natural male body – a product of millions of years of evolution – should be seen as a 'bias;' it is equally astonishing that the AAP continues to insist that parents have chattel rights over their male offspring, when the entire framework of international human rights law deems otherwise."
SOURCE Intact America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV