ANSI EESCC Issues General Call For Input On Energy Efficiency Standards And Conformance Activities Relative To The Built Environment
About the EESCCThe ANSI Energy Efficiency Standardization Coordination Collaborative (EESCC) is a cross-sector, neutral forum and focal point for broad-based coordination among energy efficiency activities involving or impacted by standardization (i.e., standards, codes, conformance activities) and regulations. The objective of the collaborative is to assess the standardization landscape, and carry out the development of a standardization roadmap for energy efficiency within the built environment.
The EESCC is led by two highly-esteemed co-chairs from the public and private sectors: Benjamin Goldstein , energy efficiency workforce development and standards coordinator in the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and John Tuccillo , vice president of global industry and government alliances at Schneider Electric, and president and chairman of the board of The Green Grid.
SOURCE American National Standards Institute
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV