ANSI EESCC Issues General Call For Input On Energy Efficiency Standards And Conformance Activities Relative To The Built Environment
Input to Play Key Role in Development of EESCC Standardization Roadmap
NEW YORK, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Energy Efficiency Standardization Coordination Collaborative (EESCC) has issued a general call for input regarding current or forthcoming standards, codes, guidelines, and conformance programs related to energy efficiency standardization in the built environment, as well as perceived gaps in the current energy efficiency standardization landscape. The EESCC is reaching out to individuals and groups in the larger standardization community and beyond, as well as to current EESCC members and organizations in the ANSI federation, to solicit input that will inform the development of a standardization roadmap advancing energy efficiency in the built environment.
The EESCC is a cross-sector initiative dedicated to increasing awareness, adoption, and implementation of standards, codes, and conformance activities among policy makers and the market through the creation of the roadmap.
The EESCC is looking to obtain as much information as possible in its EESCC Inventory Database by Monday, April 1 . The database is intended to capture critical information that the EESCC and its five working groups will consider in developing the standardization roadmap. All stakeholders are encouraged to provide information on relevant documents, conformance programs, and gaps in advance of this date. The EESCC Inventory and its three online entry forms are available on the EESCC website at www.ansi.org/eescc.
- Online entry form for documents (standards, codes, guidelines, and regulations)
- Online entry form for conformance programs (certificate and training programs, personnel certification programs, accreditation programs, rating and labeling systems)
- Online entry form for potential gaps in the standardization landscape
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV