New Data Released On Switching Parkinson's Disease Patients With Pre-Existing Gastrointestinal Symptoms From Oral PD Medications To Neupro® (Rotigotine Transdermal System)
1. Abstract 1321: Woitalla, D., Lauterbach, T., Berkels, R., et al. Non-Interventional Study of the Switch from Oral Treatment to Rotigotine Transdermal System in Patients with Parkinson's Disease and Gastrointestinal Symptoms. Presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2013.
2. Neupro PI - http://www.neupro.com/pdf/Neupro-PI.pdf
3. European Summary of Product Characteristics: http://ec.europa.eu/health/documents/communityregister/2013/20130114125141/dec_125141_en.pdf [Accessed February 2013]
4. Parkinson's Disease Foundation. Causes. http://www.pdf.org/en/causes5. National Parkinson Foundation. How do you know if you have PD? http://www.parkinson.org/Parkinson-s-Disease/PD-101/How-do-you-know-if-you-have-PD- SOURCE UCB
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts