3 Stocks Advancing The Industrial Goods Sector
1. As of noon trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) is up $0.59 (0.6%) to $92.95 on light volume Thus far, 698,680 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $92.46-$93.57 after having opened the day at $92.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.36. Lockheed Martin Corporation, a security and aerospace company, engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products for defense, civil, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Lockheed Martin Corporation has a market cap of $29.8 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Lockheed Martin Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lockheed Martin Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts