Venegas Is Named American Council On Education Fellow
With more than 15 years of experience in student services, Venegas teaches courses related to postsecondary administration and student affairs. She joined the USC faculty in 2007. In 2011, she was selected as a USC Remarkable Woman of the Year and as an Emerging Leader by the National Academic Advising Association. She was recently chosen by the National Hispanic Media Coalition to represent education issues related to the Hispanic community.
Venegas earned her PhD in higher education policy analysis at USC Rossier.
During her fellowship, Venegas will focus on an issue of interest while spending the next academic year working with a college or university president and other senior officers at a host institution.
ACE Fellows participate in three retreats designed to broaden their knowledge of leadership, strategy, and the world of higher education. Additionally, fellows create individualized plans to enhance their learning in a particular area of interest over the year.The mission of the USC Rossier School of Education (ross-EAR) is to improve learning in urban education locally, nationally and globally. Rossier leads the way in innovative, collaborative solutions to improve education outcomes. Our work is field-based, in the classroom, and online, and reflects a diversity of perspectives and experiences. We pride ourselves on innovation in all our programs, preparing teachers, administrators, and educational leaders who are change agents. We support the most forward-thinking scholars and researchers, whose work is having direct impact on student success in K-12 schools and higher education. We are leaders in using cutting-edge technology to scale up our quality programs for maximum impact. SOURCE USC Rossier School of Education
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV