New Governance Training Course Gives Directors, Executives 'Essentials' They Need To Succeed
SAN DIEGO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Since directorship is increasingly complex and has ever-expanding responsibilities, Corporate Directors Forum 's Governance Academy is now offering a two-day training course geared toward expanding directors' boardroom competencies, confidence and personal network.
"The Essentials of Corporate Governance" training course, held May 16-17 at the University of San Diego, will be an interactive, dynamic learning experience led by nationally respected directors and boardroom leaders who "bring the boardroom experience to life" by actively engaging attendees, drawing from real-life experiences and including relevant, recent business developments.
Lead instructors include:
- Suzanne Hopgood , p resident and CEO, The Hopgood Group LLC; former crisis CEO at Furr's Restaurant Group (FRG) and Houlihan's Restaurant Group; former director, Del Global Technologies, Point Blank Solutions Inc.
- Michael J. Berthelot , director, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.; CEO, Cito Capital Corp.; managing principal, Corporate Governance Advisors Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts