Double C Capital Announces Its New Location
SYOSSET, N.Y., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Double C Capital, a Venture Capital Fund, has moved its headquarters to 485 Underhill Road, Suite 200, Syosset, New York 11791. Double C Capital Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager, 17 year old Cody Cohen says "our team is excited about our expanded offices in order to help new businesses grow in the continually challenging economy. There is a tremendous need for access to capital and venture funding for startups and emerging businesses on Long Island and across the Great State of New York."
Double C Capital is looking to assist entrepreneurs in getting from the planning stage to realization of their business plans as well as help already established companies to the next level. "We are looking to add value at all stages of the venture process," said Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager, Cody Cohen.
About Double C Capital:Double C Capital is the brain child of several Wall Street veterans that recognized the drive, intelligence and connection to the newest and brightest minds in the next generation of entrepreneurs, the next generation of capitalists. Realizing that the younger generation has the best handle on the next hottest technology Double C Capital was formed. Double C Capital was co-founded by the Venture Capital industry's youngest portfolio manager, 17 year old Cody Cohen.
SOURCE Double C Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV