NEW YORK, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. ("Harvest Natural" or the "Company") (NYSE: HNR). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On March 19, 2013, shares of Harvest Natural fell after the company announced it will delay filing its 2012 year-end report, and may need to restate financial statements from 2010, 2011 and 2012, after material weaknesses were discovered in its accounting controls. The Company also admitted "that a material weakness existed in its controls over the accuracy and presentation of its accounting for certain long-lived assets" and that it is "possible additional material weaknesses could be identified as a result of our analysis."
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc., you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email Peretz@bgandg.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein 212-697-6484 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV