February Unemployment Rate Unchanged In NH
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) â¿¿ New Hampshire's monthly unemployment rate is unchanged and is still well below the national average.
The state Employment Security bureau says the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for February was 5.8 percent, unchanged from the January rate.
The February 2012 seasonally adjusted rate for New Hampshire was 5.3 percent.
The national rate for the month was 7.7 percent, a decrease of 0.2 percentage points from the January rate.The number of employed residents in New Hampshire this past February was 701,950, a decrease of 370 from the previous month and a decrease of 460 from February 2012. The number of unemployed residents decreased by 290 over the month, to 43,000. This was 3,570 more unemployed than in February 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV