Fundly Announces New Crowdfunding Features, Partners To Make Athletic Event Fundraising A Runaway Success
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, Fundly ( http://fundly.com/), today announced a series of new features, partners and initiatives to bolster the success of "Run-Walk-Ride" charity fundraising events. Fundly was a featured presenter at last week's 2013 Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council Conference, the largest annual gathering of athletic event fundraising organizers, and serves as the crowdfunding platform for charity run, walk, bike, swim and dance-athons, as well as a myriad of other athletic fundraising events, across the country.
Fundly's announcements include:
- New event registration and ticketing features that make it faster and easier than ever for Run-Walk-Ride volunteers and organizations to launch fundraising campaigns on Fundly's platform for their charity run, walk, bike and swim-athons, and other athletic events.
- Teaming up with Charity Dynamics, Fundly's newest Premier Partner, to create and launch customized, integrated crowdfunding campaigns on Fundly's platform for the country's top Run-Walk-Ride fundraising event programs.
- New Run-Walk-Ride customers using Fundly's platform, including the Cleveland Marathon, Indiana University's "Little 500" bike race, NASCAR driver Ryan Reed's "Drive to Stop Diabetes" for the American Diabetes Association, Teach for America's Mississippi Marathon and more than 75 "Color Me Rad" 5k Runs nationwide.
"Anyone who has ever run, walked or biked for charity knows that the fundraising process can often be more painful than the physical training for the event itself, but Fundly has changed the game for athletic event fundraising," said Dave Boyce, Fundly CEO. "Thousands of individuals, volunteer groups and nonprofit organizations are using Fundly for their Run-Walk-Ride events, and we'll continue to enhance Fundly's platform to make athletic event fundraising as easy, successful and enjoyable as possible to help more people give more."
To date, Fundly has enabled more than 30,000 campaigns led by individuals, volunteer groups and nonprofit organizations of all sizes to collectively raise more than $305 million for their causes.About Fundly The world's #1 crowdfunding platform for social good, Fundly's mission is to help more people give more. The largest, most widely-adopted and easiest-to-use crowdfunding-for-good platform, Fundly has enabled more than 30,000 nonprofit organizations, volunteer groups and individual fundraisers large and small to collectively raise more than $305 million and counting. Fundly is the proven fundraising solution for everyone from local PTAs, to Run-Walk-Ride events, to the world's largest charities, including Habitat for Humanity, Teach for America and Children's Miracle Network. Learn more about Fundly at www.fundly.com and see Fundly in the news at http://fundly.com/press/. Contact: Deborah Schneider / email@example.com / 415-277-6973 SOURCE Fundly
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV