- Business Leadership Award – Edwards Brothers Malloy – Ann Arbor, MI Edwards Brothers Malloy is a book manufacturing business. A zero landfill vision and an education program for their 900 employees led them to recover over 12,500 tons of paper for recycling in 2012.
- Community Recycling Award – City of Guntersville – Guntersville, AL Guntersville's 8500 residents recovered 865 tons of paper in 2012. A partnership with 25 organizations and collaboration between city agencies has increased public participation and awareness. Information about the program is disseminated via municipal offices and local media.
- School Recycling Award – Bishop Watterson High School – Columbus, OH Bishop Watterson High School recovered 18.36 tons of paper in 2012, with nearly all 1,100 students and staff actively participating in recycling efforts. The recycling program includes a number of partnerships and various classes include paper recycling in their curriculum.
AF&PA Announces 2013 Paper Recycling Awards Winners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.