Andrzejewski Announces... "I WILL NOT Seek Public Office In 2014"
Burr Ridge, Ill., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Businessman & Civic Advocate Adam Andrzejewski announced today that he would not be seeking public office in 2014.
"After consulting with supporters, donors, advisors, and my family, I have decided not to run for office in the 2014 election cycle," Andrzejewski said.
Andrzejewski is now free to pursue transparency & accountability reforms on a non-partisan basis. He will continue to put "every dime, online, in real time" through the Open the Books platform, advocate for aggressive auditing of government agencies, and, when necessary, pursue legal action to expand transparency.
"We are a national leader in pioneering online transparency of Government spending. We have been effective at exposing corrupt practices, and we have assisted in getting good candidates elected to office. Andrzejewski said , "Our platform of real solutions – expanded transparency, forensic audits, and freezing property taxes - is robust. These policies, along with other necessary reforms, begin to solve the long-term problems of the state."Andrzejewski's organization, For the Good of Illinois, recently posted 12 years of the federal checkbook online at openthebooks.com. They also launched a first-to-market app for both Apple and Android platforms. " Illinois requires aggressive reforms, and after balancing the pros and cons of each approach, I decided I will have a more positive impact outside of a political position," Andrzejewski said. SOURCE Adam Andrzejewski
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV