As part of the strategic alliance, Hubwoo will develop adapters that will allow Microsoft Dynamics AX customers to connect their accounts payable, procurement, customer relationship management, and accounts receivable processes to The Business Network.
"By integrating the powerful capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics AX with the world's leading collaborative business network, our collaboration with Hubwoo delivers a solution that enables companies of all sizes to interact with their trading partners electronically, helping organizations save more, grow their business with existing customers and discover new opportunities," said Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics.
About Hubwoo ( www.hubwoo.com)
Hubwoo is the world's leading collaborative business network provider, connecting companies to enable more productive B2B commerce. Through The Business Network, Hubwoo's open and collaborative business hub, Hubwoo makes it easier for companies to search, connect and collaborate. The Business Network drives value for organizations by connecting them to over one million active businesses around the globe. With Hubwoo, buyers can source smarter, buy smarter and pay smarter. Sellers can market smarter, sell smarter and invoice smarter. Significant customers include BASF, Honeywell, Shell, Evonik, EDF, Nokia, Monsanto, Nationwide, Michelin, Henkel, Statoil, CONSOL Energy, EcoPetrol, Campbell's, Burton's Foods, and The Dow Chemical Company. Hubwoo's global partnerships include Microsoft, IBM, and Dun&Bradstreet.Hubwoo has major operations in Paris, Houston, Chicago, Bonn, London, Manila, and Leuven. Listed in Compartment C on the Euronext Paris Eurolist. ISIN: FR0004052561, Euronext: HBW, Reuters: HBWO.PA, Bloomberg: HBW:FP SOURCE Hubwoo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV