PARIS, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hubwoo (Euronext: HBW.NX), a leader in collaborative business networks, today announced that it has teamed up with Microsoft Corp (Nasdaq: MSFT) to help tens of thousands of Microsoft ERP customers with a step change in spend compliance and accounts payable automation . Through this global alliance, the two companies will integrate and jointly market The Business Network for Microsoft Dynamics ®, enabling businesses using Microsoft Dynamics AX with direct access to The Business Network by Hubwoo. Phase I of the alliance is focused on customer savings in spend compliance and accounts payable business processes. Phase II will address additional processes such as customer relationship management and accounts receivable automation among others.
" Traditional network models limit collaboration to the sharing of data between trading partners while never exposing, let alone extending, the business logic outside the four walls of an enterprise," said Gregory A. Mark, Chief Executive Officer, Hubwoo. " The pairing of Microsoft's agile ERP capabilities with Hubwoo's collaborative business network enables true multi-enterprise business collaboration across the entire commerce process. The result is incremental value for all network participants whether they are sourcing, buying, paying, marketing, selling, or invoicing."
The Business Network by Hubwoo is a collaborative B2B network that has saved companies hundreds of millions as a complement to their procurement and AP systems, and conversely drives revenue and process efficiency for the over one million businesses that exist on the network. The Business Network merges three of the most pervasive technology drivers of the 21st century; community, search, and ratings, with an enterprise-class B2B commerce platform which, with the help of partners such as Microsoft, quickly scales to significant critical mass.Businesses on the network gain value by achieving MORE. Namely:
- More procurement savings – an average of 17% more compliant spend, resulting in 6-12% cost savings for every dollar or euro brought under contract compliance.
- More early pay discounts – rules based invoice automation results in 90+% first time invoice match rates, allowing full potential for discounts on payment terms.
- More revenue – additional orders from existing customers who put their approved suppliers on employees' desktops and mobile devices.
- More opportunities – B2B marketing results with exponentially higher returns than traditional search engine ad word spend
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV