New American Funding Sponsoring The OC Home Fair At Chapman University
TUSTIN, Calif., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New American Funding, a national mortgage lender located in Southern California, is sponsoring the OC Home Fair on Saturday, March 23, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Chapman University.
The free educational event hosted by the Hoag Center for Real Estate and Finance will provide participants the opportunity to learn about and attend presentations focused on the many aspects of buying and selling a home, improving credit, reducing utility bills, investing strategies and more.
Industry experts will be available to answer questions relating to the topics. Orange County home owners, buyers and sellers are encouraged to attend.
More than 40 vendors representing various aspects related to homeownership will be in attendance. Sponsors of the event include the Orange County Register, the Young Professionals Network, New American Funding and the Orange County Association of Realtors.The event is free and open to the public, but attendees are encouraged to register in advance. About New American Funding New American Funding is a Fannie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, a Freddie Mac Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement – HUD Approved, and VA Automatic mortgage lender with approximately 600 employees. The company is licensed in 22 states, funds over $400 million a month in home loans, and offers a variety of purchase and refinance options, including home improvement loans, Conventional, FHA, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0 and Jumbo Loans. It has a total servicing portfolio of almost $2 billion. MEDIA CONTACT Jennette Landrum, New American Funding, 1-800-450-2010 SOURCE New American Funding
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV