Cellular One Launches No Texting & Driving Campaign With Rachel Holder
DALLAS, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellular One in Texas, Louisiana, and Montana joined forces with Nashville Recording Artist, Rachel Holder this week to promote driving safety utilizing video and audio Public Service Announcements (PSAs). The No Texting & Driving campaign is a reminder for drivers to be safe, pay attention while driving, and not be distracted by texting or other activities that might take the focus off of driving.
"I am very excited to help Cellular One with this important reminder message, especially to those in my age group. Through campaigns such as these, Cellular One proves how much they care about people in their communities. Wireless phones have revolutionized our everyday lives, we want to encourage people to use them wisely, " stated Rachel Holder. " I am proud to team up with Cellular One in support of their safe driving campaign."
"Cellular One is committed to being a positive force in our local communities. The No Texting & Driving campaign is a way to educate people about the importance of safe driving habits, especially for new drivers. We are glad to have Rachel Holder join us to get the message out," stated Jonathan Foxman, President and CEO for Cellular One.About Cellular One Cellular One is one of the largest and most successful regional wireless carriers in the United States, serving customers in Louisiana, Texas, and Montana. Cellular One is committed to providing great value and exceptional service for its customers. The Cellular One team of knowledgeable, experienced professionals is dedicated to serving customers and local communities in ways that far exceed their expectations. For more information, please visit www.cellonenation.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV