SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION) announced today that it will report its first quarter 2013 earnings results after the NASDAQ close on Monday, April 22, 2013. A conference call discussing the quarterly results will be held at 5:30 p.m. ET on the same day. Forward looking and other material information may be discussed on this conference call.
Media representatives, analysts and the public are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing (253) 237-1247 (domestic and international) and entering the passcode 24666556. Live audio of the call will be simultaneously broadcast over the internet and may be accessed on the company's website at www.zionsbancorporation.com. The webcast will be archived and available for 30 days. In addition, a conference call replay will be available from approximately 7:30 p.m. ET on April 22, 2013 until midnight on April 29, 2013. The replay may be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic and international) and entering the passcode 24666556.
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of eight great banks in select western U.S. markets with combined total assets exceeding $50 billion. Zions operates its banking businesses under local management teams and community identities in 10 western and southwestern states: Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, The Commerce Bank of Oregon, The Commerce Bank of Washington, Vectra Bank Colorado (and New Mexico), and Zions First National Bank ( Utah and Idaho). The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to subsidiary banks can be accessed at www.zionsbancorporation.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV