5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.70%. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon and fuel products in North America. It operates in two segments, Specialty Products and Fuel Products. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.12. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Calumet Specialty Products Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Calumet Specialty Products Partners has been 586,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Calumet Specialty Products Partners has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 25.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Calumet Specialty Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 43.13% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 58.51% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 70.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $26.87 million to $45.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $90.67 million or 40.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 28.97%.
- You can view the full Calumet Specialty Products Partners Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV