Sarraf Gentile LLP announces that it is investigating Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (“HNR” or the “Company) (NYSE: HNR) in connection with its disclosure of certain errors in its financial statements and material weaknesses in its internal controls.
On March 19, 2013, the Company filed with the SEC a statement identifying certain errors in its financial statements and the need to revise and possibly restate its financial statements for certain periods in 2010, 2011 and 2012. The Company also admitted "that a material weakness existed in its controls over the accuracy and presentation of its accounting for certain long-lived assets" and that it is "possible additional material weaknesses could be identified as a result of our analysis." On this news, the Company's stock price fell sharply.
If you purchased or own HNR stock and want to discuss your legal rights, at no cost and without obligation, please contact Joseph Gentile at Sarraf Gentile LLP (telephone: 212-868-3610; e-mail: email@example.com).
Sarraf Gentile LLP has extensive experience litigating shareholder class actions across the United States and has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured shareholders.NOTE: Sarraf Gentile LLP pledges to donate 10% of any net attorneys’ fees earned in connection with this matter to worthy unaffiliated charities. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV