NEW YORK, March 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voltari, a division of Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) and the leader in predictive targeting for mobile consumers, today announced the appointment of Michele Sweeney as Regional Vice President of North American Sales, overseeing the western U.S. region.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17683
Sweeney brings an extensive background rich in advertising and marketing to Voltari. From mobile and display marketing to custom applications, her work has been focused on deploying leading-edge technologies for advanced marketing initiatives. Sweeney has more than 20 years of experience in media and marketing in the B2C and B2B advertising markets with companies including Cardinal Path, NetShelter Technology Media, Nimblefish Technologies and Kadium."Michele Sweeney has built several digital revenue operations over the past 20 years with tremendous results and growth trajectories comparable to Voltari's," said Rich Stalzer, Motricity CEO. "She possesses a powerful combination of strategic thinking and client service, and we look forward to benefiting from her relationships and leadership for our west coast operations." Sweeney honed her skills and passion for media for more than 15 years at Ziff-Davis Publishing and at CMP Publishing, where she was Group Director of the games and entertainment division and Vice President of business development at CMP's B2B portal SmartAge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV