Dr. Bruess Announces Ned And The Nine Nasty Nosepickers' New Fundraising Campaign
Dr. Bruess just launched a kickstarter campaign to help raise funds to illustrate Ned and the Nine Nasty Nosepickers.
With your help, Dr. Bruess will be able to pay the illustrator to finish illustrating Ned and the Nine Nasty Nosepickers.
So, do you pick your nose?Believe it or not, there was a study on nose picking published in 1995 in the Journal of Psychiatry. Yes, that's right - college professors being paid the big bucks to find out who picks their nose. The study found that 91% pick their nose. Dr Andrade and Dr Srihari in Bangalore, India were awarded the 2001 Ig Nobel prize in the field of public health for studying nose picking. Their meticulous survey revealed that nose-picking practices are the same for all social classes. Yes, kids do it. Celebrities do it. The President of the United States does it. Even the Queen of England picks her nose. Dr. Bruess says: Laughter is the best medicine and my face is curing the world! Your help is appreciated by Dr. Bruess and he knows that the children appreciate it, too. Remember what Ned's Mom always said, " Be ready Neddy. You never know what is going to happen next. I believe in you!" To learn more and find ways to support the illustration of NED AND THE NINE NASTY NOSEPICKERS, please visit the Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/364190422/ned-and-the-nine-nasty-nosepickers Dr. Bruess is the pen name of Bruce Baker. Dr. Bruess lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. He writes books as well as being a painter of fine art. SOURCE Dr. Bruess
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV